Sota during COVID-19
Sota is 100% focused on ensuring that our customers remain fully operational during this difficult time.
With the outbreak of the COVID-19 global pandemic, and the subsequent restrictions, there has been an urgent requirement for many of our customers to implement remote working on a wider basis. For many, the outbreak of COVID-19 has changed working practices entirely. Millions of people are now working from home, and this is likely to become a permanent change for many.
We have been working hard to make sure that our customers are supported in every possible way during this challenging time. Our own operations remain unaffected, with most of our teams successfully home-working, our engineers delivering our managed services, and completing projects effectively, on a remote basis. We have a small dedicated team at our service center/office and remain a fully functional 24/7 operation.
We would like to thank our many customers and suppliers for their support and cooperation. It is a pleasure to work with you at this difficult time. In the coming weeks and months, we wish you the best, and we join with you in staying safe and remaining positive.
Measures we have put in place to protect you and our team:
- Encouraging staff and all visitors to stay safe and practice caution.
- Keeping onsite staff numbers to minimal levels.
- Continuing to utilise a risk-based employee-centric approach.
- Keeping our approach, advice and guidance aligned to the Government.
- Avoiding site visits whenever possible and restricting those that proceed to essential purposes.
- Ensuring staff practice social distancing and good hygiene in the workplace.
- Avoiding the use of hot-desking and ensuring staff can work with appropriate spacing between colleagues.
- Carrying out regular and enhanced cleaning aligned with the Government approved methods.
- Keeping adequate cleaning and PPE supplies available to use.
- Ensuring information security and business continuity arrangements are maintained.