Service Delivery Engineer
South East & London
(Remote/office/field based, South East & London).
Competitive Salary DOE, Plus Overtime & Benefits
Due to company growth we are expanding the Service Delivery Team with Service Delivery Engineers, reporting to the Service Operations Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT professional with MS Server, Desktop, Active Directory and Networking skills to join a fantastic company promoting unique solutions and a hands-on approach.
As a Service Delivery Engineer you will work within a shift pattern providing a mixture of 1st/2nd/3rd line service desk/remote support, field support and the installation of IT projects and managed services to our growing customer base across the UK.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess:
- Excellent technical and communication skills.
- A can-do attitude with strong customer services skills.
- A calm and patient manner whilst working under pressure.
- Previous experience working in a service desk role either with a service provider or within a corporate environment.
- A Microsoft Server MCP Exam would be preferred.
You must be able to demonstrate proven abilities in the support and installation of a variety of IT solutions. It is also essential to have a working knowledge and practical experience of the following:
- Microsoft Desktop & Office Systems
- Microsoft Server and Virtualisation Technologies
- Active Directory Security and Administration, GPO
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
- Support of hardware, printers, desktops and servers
- Email, Antivirus & Backup software
- Networking knowledge regarding WAN, LAN, VLAN, VPN, WLAN, layer 2/3 switching, Firewalls and routers.
- Mobile devices/phones.
The Service Delivery Engineer role may require extended or unsocial hours occasionally, but these will be kept to a minimum. There is the potential to augment the basic salary with overtime payments and on-call rota. The role involves some manual handling from time to time including the movement of Servers, hardware and racking of equipment.
The Service Delivery Engineer role is based primarily remote with their ability to work from home, with some office attendance required during and after training at the Sota Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent. Onsite meetings and video conferencing as required and a full UK driving license, your own transportation, and a willingness to travel are prerequisites.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies and recruiters