South-East & London
Sittingbourne, Kent (Remote & office based, covering predominantly South-East & London).
Competitive Salary DOE + Uncapped Commission (OTE 56K) & Benefits
Due to company growth we are expanding the Sales Team with dedicated Account Managers, reporting to the Head of Sales.
This is an account management focused role, ensuring long term customer relationships with increased revenue and high level customer service. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated sales professional or an individual looking for a career in IT sales, who has the drive and ability to learn and close new business whilst exceeding sales targets in a business to business environment. A driven individual that is well-presented and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Strong written and presentation capabilities are required and they should be able to demonstrate a competent level of commercial awareness with previous experience of successful sales.
The role will require the successful candidate to work closely with the Sales, Pre-Sales, and Sales Admin teams as well as the Engineers or Consultants within the Infrastructure and Service Delivery teams.
The Account Manager, Roles, Responsibilities & Expectations will include (but not be limited to):
- Developing customer relationships and a sustained pipeline of new services introduced to customers
- Regular contact of customers to ensure customer services and longevity of accounts
- Attend onsite and virtual meetings, conferences and industry events
- Placing significant value on all opportunities, ensuring each is personally handled with a sense of importance using appropriate supporting resources in a proficient and timely manner
- Accurately capturing and understanding existing customer requirements, engaging internal and external sales, procurement, provisioning and technical resources and developing a fit for purpose solution with commercial awareness
- Maximising revenue and opportunity from new opportunities
- Generating accurate and timely quotations/proposals for existing customers
- Following up on quotations and proposals
- Achievement of hard and soft monthly, quarterly and annual targets
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and sales driven with the desire to learn and build a career within IT Sales. An enthusiastic can-do attitude and a belief that anything can be achieved, is a must.
In return, you will receive a great package and training including a competitive salary, uncapped commission, travel expenses and other benefits.
- 1 year of B2B sales experience selling a variety of Managed Services
- Have a proven track record in sales and achieving targets
- Must be sales-focused with the ability to self-manage and create an active pipeline
- Excellent communication with the ability to confidently converse with decision makers at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail and good time management
- Have the ability to multi-task and grow within a quickly evolving business environment
- Be positive in attitude and communication, with a can-do approach
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work autonomously and have a stable work history
- Have an interest in keeping yourself updated with latest services, technologies and market knowledge
The successful candidate should have:
- Competent industry knowledge in IT Managed Services including IT Support, Cloud, Backup, Security, Connectivity and VoIP solutions
- Basic Microsoft licensing knowledge, Volume, SPLA, M365 & Office 365
- A basic understanding of Backup and DR technologies, including Business Continuity
- A basic understanding of Cyber Security technologies and Data Protection policies
- The ability to keep up to date with evolving technologies
- Provide clear and precise information that is understood on a basic level by technical and non-technical individuals
- Competent commercial awareness and understanding of business needs, from SME’s – Enterprise levels
- Attended – Certified Sales Training Course
- Microsoft 365 Fundamentals – Accreditation
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals – Accreditation
The Account Manager role Manager role is based remote with their ability to work from home, with some office attendance required during the initial induction period with a minimum of 1 day per month in the office plus any future training or events at the Sota Head Office in Sittingbourne, Kent. Onsite meetings and video conferencing as required and a full UK driving license, your own transportation, and a willingness to travel are prerequisites.
The Account Manager role may require extended or unsocial hours, occasionally at short notice.
Please note, as part of the Sota vetting process, successful candidates will be subject to disclosure checks.
If interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Strictly no agencies and recruiters